Description of the job
- Asbestos removal and reconstruction of the building's roofing.
- Installation of a photovoltaic system
The Quinto di Treviso plant is an industrial building with non-walkable shed roofing. The interventions included first of all the removal of the two-layered asbestos from the roofing. For safety reasons, safety nets had to be installed on the entire surface. The roofing reconstruction included the installation of pre-painted galvanised-steel sandwich panels with 50 mm mineral wool insulating mat, as required by the new fire brigade regulation. A permanent life line was installed to complete the building operations.
- Removal of 25,000 m2 of cement-asbestos
- Roofing reconstruction with pre-painted galvanised-steel sandwich panels and 50 mm mineral wool insulating mat
- Installation of 3,442, 240 W poly-crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules
- Power of the photovoltaic system installed: 826 kWp
- Estimated return on investment time, including remediation and roofing reconstruction: 5 years
- Work duration: 2 months